Sunday 1 June 2008

Johnatan Livingston Seagull....... "We have to learn to fly"

For most gulls, it is not flying that matters, but eating. For this gull, though, it was not eating that mattered, but flight.
“I don’t mind being bone and feathers, Mum. I just want to know what I can do in the air and what I can’t, that’s all. I just want to know

“When you have come to the edge of all the light you have
And step into the darkness of the unknown
Believe that one of the two will happen to you
Either you'll find something solid to stand on
Or you'll be taught how to fly
!”

To fly as fast as thought, to anywhere that is,” he said,”you must begin by knowing that you have already arrived…”

“Maynard Gull, you have the freedom to be yourself, your true self, here and now, and nothing can stand in your way.
It is the Law of the Great Gull, the Law that Is.”
“Are you saying I can fly?”“I say you are free.”
Richard Bach's Quotes
PS: I took the pictures of the Seagulls at "The beaches".

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin