Thursday 24 April 2008

Time flies !




Time flies. I can’t believe that I am finishing the course tomorrow. It seems it was yesterday the day I arrived, but the calendar says that I have lived here for two months.


The endings always make me feel sad. I will miss the University, my teacher, my classmates, my home stay family. However, I know that I don’t have to be sad because it is finished; I have to be glad because it happened to me.

I had an amazing experience here!

Last April 8th I had a meeting with the Director of YUELI, Mr. Calum MacKechnie. He wanted to welcome me and asked how I was doing. I wanted to meet him to express my gratitude and say “Thank you” for the opportunity he gave me. If I didn’t get the scholarship, it would have been impossible to me to come here. He made my dream came true.

When I was talking to him there was one thing that came up to my mind. I said “This is the most wonderful experience I have ever had” and that is true. This is the most wonderful experience I have ever had! even more wonderful than my whole university career at “Siglo 21 University”.

It was an honour for me to come and stay at this University for two months. And when I get older I will say proudly to my children and my grandchildren that “I used to be a YORK University Student”.

:o)





No feast on earth lasts for ever!

What's happened in these two months???






The University changes its colour. From white to green!









=====================================




We celebrated the 49 th Anniversary of YORK . We had a big party with cake, balloons and gifts.



































=================================





And I met the YORK Lions one beautiful april morning!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin