Wednesday 30 April 2008

Quebec

Flag of the Province of Quebec

Flag of Quebec's City




April 30, 2008 QUEBEC

It was cold here. The day we arrived it was snowing! In the afternoon, it was cold and windy. My hands, my ears and my nose were frozen. I transformed a sweater into a scarf. I was dressed as an onion and I wanted to wear socks in my hands because I didn’t have as gloves but my friends laughed at me! Hahahah yes… it was a crazy idea! Hahaha

Despite the cold weather, we visited the following places:

OLD QUEBEC

  • Alle Grande Ave.
  • Mc Donalds
  • Le Parliament
  • La Place de Armes
  • Le Chateau Frontenac
  • Montmorency Park
  • Basilique Cathedrale Notre Dame de Quebec
  • City Hall

May 1, 2008 QUEBEC

OLD QUEBEC
  • La Citadelle
  • Le Quartier Petit Champlain

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin