Wednesday 23 April 2008

I went to the Zoo!


Euge, Yuko and Leon


I have only been in two zoos in my entire life: The “Jardin Zoologico” in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) and the Toronto Zoo (Canada).

As you can imagine, there is an enormous difference between them!

Although I lived in Cordoba for 5 years and in Buenos Aires for one year and a half , I have never visited the Zoos in those cities.

Lack of interest? Lack of motivation? Lack of time? No, I think that it is very difficult to be a tourist in your own city.

In Cordoba I was a student. In Buenos Aires I was trying to be a worker. My priorities were focused on others points. In addition to this, when you feel that you have all the time of the world to visit some places and you can go whenever you want, probably you never go.

However, in Toronto is different. Here I am just a tourist and my time is limited. So, I need to take advantage of it.

Last Sunday I went to Toronto Zoo and I had a wonderful time. After being there, I decided that when I go back to my country, I will visit Buenos Aires Zoo and Cordoba Zoo.

But now, enjoy these pictures. All the animals from “The Lion King” Disney Movie were there, but the best animals for me were the elephants and the giraffes


As you can see, I am wearing a T-shirt. Summer is here. It was a very hot day.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin