Friday 25 April 2008

I met wonderful people here!

Manjula



She was the one who informed me that I was awarded with the scholarship! and she helped me to prepare the trip. Believe me, I wrote a thousands of mails to her and she always replied me. Thanks Manjula!

===============================

YUELI's Trip Leaders and Conversation Partners.

They are amazing people!


Hanna.

She is the leader of the Coffee Talks, one of my favourite activities!

++++++

Yudy.


She led many YUELI Trips. I went to Niagara Falls with her.

++++++

David Deen.


He is studying "Politics" at York. He led Maple Syrup Festival and he was one my Conversation Partners.

++++++


I do not have pictures with Fabian, Vivian, Kathleen, Rabia and Faria.


I couldn't find them in the Final Lunch for the picture (so many people there!)


But they are wonderful people ,too!

===========================

Seminar Class Classmates!


John from Japan and Haithan from Saudi Arabia



John (above) is very very funny and Haithan (below) loves soccer.



=====================================


Loreto and Yuko


These girls are amazing and they have already finished level 6!

Congratulations!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin