Friday 25 April 2008

Everything has an end :o( ....Todo termina.... "My testimony" :o)

Graduation Party. My teacher Kristina and me.



It is said that “time flies when you are having a great time” and I think it’s true. These two months in Canada have passed so quickly that I can’t believe I have learned so many things and I have participated in so many activities in such little period of time. For that reason, I want to express my gratitude to YORK UNIVERSITY and YUELI for giving me the opportunity to have such wonderful experience.

After taking the level test the first day of class, I was placed in Level 5th Course. My teacher was amazing. Her name is Kristina and she not only taught us English grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation but also she encouraged us to develop our critical thinking and expression skills. She gave us a very value message: “If you want to improve and get better, all you need to do is PRACTICE”. I will never forget that and I will keep practicing in order to reach my goals in life and to improve my English skills.

When you study at YUELI, you do not only receive an “English experience”. In contrast, you obtain an entire “multicultural experience”. I had classmates from many different countries (China, Korea, Japan, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, etc.) and it is amazing when you realize that you can communicate with them through the English. I had made a lot of friends and they taught me many interesting things from their own culture and countries.

Locke, a famous philosopher talking about how people learn, said: “We know what we experience”, in other words, we know what we can touch, see, smell, hear and taste. YUELI Trips allowed me to experience the English through all my five senses. I went to the Maple Syrup Festival (Delicious!), I went to Ice Skating at Natrel Ice Rink (Challenging!), I went to Niagara Falls (Beautiful!), I attended to a Lacrosse and a Basketball Game at Air Canada Center (Amazing!) , I painted my own piece of pottery at Ceramic’s Studio (Creative!) and I visited Toronto Zoo (Enjoyable!). YUELI’s Trips not only gave me the chance of visiting amazing and beautiful places and knowing the Canadian culture, but also, gave me the opportunity to meet wonderful people from all over the world.

If you are looking for a multicultural experience and an excellent preparation for your university career and professional goals, I recommend completely this Institute. I have no doubt that studying English at YUELI has been the most wonderful experience I have ever had.


Thank you again for this opportunity.

Maria Eugenia Deltrozzo
Santiago del Estero, Argentina


===================================
Kristina's Class at The Final Lunch


Kristina, Byung Wook, Ling, Euge, Kyeong, Cherry, Ayana and Frankie.

+++++++++++++++++

I have passed Level 5!!!


+++++++++++++++++


My Seminar Class Teacher: Patricia




+++++++++++++++++++++++

My Classmates: Cherry, Kyeong and Ayana

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin