Monday 5 May 2008

Mi first day at ILAC

ILAC's beginners
May 5, 2008
Where am I? Did you find me?
Do you need some help?
Well, look who is holding the flag...
Me! Of course!
You found me!
Congratulations!

===========
Zoom in!
Look who is holding the flag!

Don't you think I am a good promoter girl?? hahaha... Ok.

Althought I am holding the flag, I am not promoting the institute.

I still miss YORK University but I will give ILAC a chance to suprise me.

I believe I will have a good experience.

Every new experience is a good experience if we can learn something of it.

I believe I will learn many new things from ILAC

============


The people who I met the first day

Anna (Korea), Jennifer (Mexico DF), Tatiana (Brazil SP), Cynthia (Mexico DF), Daria (Russia and Suiszertland) Dirk (Germany) and Evandro ( Brazil SP)

I am still the only Argentinian Girl.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin