Wednesday 21 May 2008

ILAC's Assigments: Letter of Application ( just a model)


The task was: write a letter to work as a journalist in the field of sports, arts or science in an English Newspaper.
Toronto, Wednesday 20th May, 2008
Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to apply for the position of ‘Reporter in the Sport’s field” as advertised in "Toronto Star" newspaper last Monday 12, May. I got my degree in Journalism two years ago and I am fond of sports and fitness activities, so I would be grateful if I could work in your company.

Regarding your requirements, I believe I fulfill all of them. I have been working for a Fitness Magazine called MERCADO FITNESS in Argentina and I have been studying all the new trends in the Wellness field all over Latin America. If you would like to see some of my work, you could visit my “on line port folio” in the following address” http://stepvivo.blogpost.com. Although all the published articles are in Spanish, because it is my first language, I can write, read and speak in English as well. I got my certificate in Advance English at ILAC Institute, one of the most famous schools of North America.

With regards to my personal qualities, I consider myself a determined person. I never give up until I achieve my objectives. In addition to this, I have been told that I am a reliable person too.

For all those reasons, I believe that I am the accurated person for the job that you are offering. If you have any doubt or you need more information about me, I want you to know that I am available for an interview at anytime.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Maria Eugenia D.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin