Monday 17 March 2008

Lo que es "No Jugar de Local"

Monday 17th March 2008



I made two mistakes in one saturdays' morning. Awasome!!Amazing!!!



Last Saturday (15 th March 2008) I wanted to go to the gym because I wanted to take my second canadian step class but I couldn't. I arrived late because of two silly mistakes.



That Saturday I got up very early. At 7:30. I made my bed. I got dress. I prepared my bag with all the stuff that I would need and I went upstairs to have breakfast. I ate a peach and I drunk I cup of tea. A very light breakfast for a very early fitness class.



I went to the bus stop. I waited 5 minutes there. I took the bus N 3 " Thornhill/Don Mills" and I arrived to the Promenade in 5 minutes. The Promenode is a shoopping mall where the gym is situated.



When I got off the bus and I crossed the road I realized that I had forgotten my sneackers!!! UPS!!! First Mistake!!!


When I left home I had put "my boots" and my coat on but I had forgotten to pick my sneackers up. So, I needed to return for them. " May be I could be on time for my step class if I hurried" I thought.

I saw the bus and I rushed to take it. I was so concentrated in my sneackers that I did not realize that I had taken the wrong bus!! OUCH!!! That hurted!! Second Mistake!

What a foolish girl! jajaja

As a result, I missed my second canandian step class. However, I had, instead of it, a long a nice bus trip. jajaja.

Two silly mistakes in one morning. Next time I will remember to geto out from my bed with the right leg. ;o)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin