Thursday 6 March 2008

6th March, 2008

Today is a nice day. Snowing has stopped. The temperature is minus 2 which is a nice weather. I had english classes this morning. My teacher, Kristina, speaks very clearly. I understand all she says. However, it is not very easy for me to understand to my classmates because they have different accents. Chinese people are the most difficult to comprehence. Despite that, i have made two friends: Anaya and Keong Hee. Anaya comes from Japan. She lives in Tokio. She is 20 years old and she speaks english very well. Keong Hee is a Korean girl. She is older than Anaya and me but very funny and polite. We have lunch together at the university bar every day after classes.

I just want tell you that I have learnt new vocabulary. The first new word I learnt (at the plane) was SWEETENER (edulcorante) :o) jajaja. After that, SKIM MILK or LOW FAT MILK :o) (Leche descremada) Luckily I am living with a very healthy family. They eat a lot of vegetables and fruits and they works out every day. However, it is so cold here that the body claims for calories.

I miss going to the gym but the days are going very fast here that I dont have time to think about it. May be next week I can try a Fitness Class at the University Fitness Center.

That is a good topic for a future edition of Mercado Fitness Magazine> Universities 's Wellness Center.

That' s all for now.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin