Sunday 31 August 2008

Siblings!

Charlie and Lola. This is my favourite Discovery Kid's cartoon. It is about the relationship between two closed-age siblings: Charlie, the elder brother and her little sister Lola, a very imaginative and creative little girl.

At the beggining of every chapter Charlie says: "I have this little sister Lola, she is small and very funny" and then Lola starts a new adventure.

I like it not only because it is really funny but also because it reminds me of my own relationship with my elder brother Leo.

Leo and Euge could be the argentinian version of Charlie and Lola. Hahahah.

I am sure that everyone has his/her own version of the cartoon in his/her real life and I believe that siblings are one of the best inventions life.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin