Thursday 28 August 2008

Job Hunting II...

Buenos Aires, Thursday 28th August, 2008

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to apply for the position of “----------------” as advertised in ZonaJobs.com today. I got my degree in International Relations two years ago at Siglo 21 University (Cordoba) where I was distinguished with the silver medal because I obtained the first place in the student's ranking of my career.

Regarding your requirements, I believe I fulfill all of them. I have been working for a Fitness Magazine called MERCADO FITNESS in Argentina where I was responsible for giving assistance and support to the Editorial Director. In addition to this, I was involved in the organization of many events (seminars, international conferences, etc.) and in the commercial department as well.

As it is request in your advertisement, my English communication ckills are excellent due to I had the opportunity of studying and improving it at York University, Toronto, Canada. I stayed in Canada for 4 months (from March to July, 2008) where I got my degree in Advance English (level 5) at YUELI, York University English Language Institute.

With regards to my personal qualities, I consider myself a very proactive and autonomous person. I am responsible, well organized and efficient. My communications skills and my ability for interpersonal relationships are my strengths. And I always maintain my professional work ethic.

For all those reasons, I believe that I am the accurate person for the position you need to fill. If you have any doubt or you need more information about me, I want you to know that I am available for an interview at anytime.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Maria Eugenia Deltrozzo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin