Monday 11 August 2008

If I were my boss...

I would hire me.

It is not easy to trust people you don't know. When you are looking for someone who has all the qualities, qualifications and competences you need, it is not easy to find him/her.

I know me that is why I trust me.

I know that I am a responsible person. I know about my commitment with everything I do in life: job, family, friends, job again.

I know that I am not going to work FOR you, but I am going to work WITH you. I will see in the same direction you see. Your goals will be my goals. That is called"fussion". That is "partnership". That's the only way I believe things work. That's me. I cannot feel apart.

I believe I could do everything if I only had the chance. "It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult" (Seneca). That is why if I were my boss, I would hire me :o)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin