Thursday 27 May 2010

Be Happy...


After reading this I cannot stop wondering what makes me feel happy?
So many things... but some other thing are nor really clear.
This things changes from time to time.
This things changes in every stage of life.
What made me feel happy at 5 years old is not the same that made me happy at 25 or 22.
We all need some clearity in our mind and soul to answer this question.
Some people might call this maturity.
Happiness is our all personal issue, dream and goal.
What makes you feel happy?

2 comments:

rennschnecke (Starranger) said...

What makes me happy !??
i´m still waiting for the answer !
hmmm
pink fire trucks !

http://pinkribbonnews.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-10-16T08%3A42%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7

hope the link works

Eugenia said...

Nice link. Nice idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin