Tuesday 7 July 2009

Have you ever been in Customer Service? Read this...


"I'm the man who goes to a restaurant, seats patiently on his table while a maître does everything but my request.

I'm the man who goes into a store and waits patiently, in silence, while the salesman finishes their private conversations.

I'm the man that goes in a gas station and never blows your horn, but waits patiently while the worker finishes the reading of his newspaper.

I'm the man that when comes into a store, looks like if I was just asking a favor. Waiting for a smile or just waiting to be noticed.

I'm the man whose comes into a bank and waits calmly that the workers finish their talks with their work partners... and I wait.

I'm the man that explains desperate the urgency of some car piece, but without complain, waiting patiently while the workers had their talk between them selves or they just pretend that you're not there, looking for the other side.

You might be thinking that I'm the calm, patiently person and that never wants to cause any problem.

You're mistake.

Do you know who am I?

I'm the client that will never come back again!

I enjoy myself seeing millions to be expended in publicity, just to bring me back to their stores.While when I was there for first time, all what I had need was a simply smile. Just needed someone to be gentle. So cheap. Just to give me some more Courtesy!"


Speech from Sam Walton,

WAL MART creator,

doing a trainer program introduction

to his workers

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin