Wednesday 22 July 2009

Discovering a new language..

Last night, I was thinking how amazing is to discover a language. I believe this is one of the most important reasons I like English. I love discovering English. Every new word, every new meaning, new idea, new concept is like a world itself. It open my mind widely and make me see new and more views.


The same happens with Spanish. Although I am an Spanish native speaker, I love discovering my own language too. The spanish literature, the poetry, the combination of words, the methaphoras.... Spanish as a language has such a rich vocabulary that it will never stop to atonish us. Discovering every new word and meaning is a wonderful gift.


Having said all that, I think that the most wonderful fact of everything is the act of Discovering.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin