Saturday 4 April 2009

English in Toronto! Patricia `s Blog

"English in Toronto " is the name of Patricia´s Blog. Patricia was my Seminar Teacher at YUELI last March-April,2008. I am not only learnt a lot with Patricia but also I knew and enjoyed many beautiful short stories. She has a very original method to teach English to her students and that makes that students learn more English and enjoy it !

I did not know about Patricia´s Blog until I realized that many visits to my blog became from her blog. She had put my blog as a link inside of her blog! I was so suprised and happy when I saw that!. It is an honor for me to be referred there! Thanks a lot Patricia!

When I started to check her blog I saw that many of my classmates had been referred too. It was so nice to see what they had written, to know more about their life and their learning experience at YUELI. Every student had a Blog and all the assigments were published there! What a great idea! This is a wonderful way to encourage student´s self thinking, creativity and iniciative.

I wish that many teachers, like Patricia, use this tool is their classrooms!

Thanks again Patricia! And I will keep practicing my English with all the resources and links that I found in your blog! It is real useful!

Link: http://englishintoronto.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin