Sunday 26 April 2009

Colors....

I used to think that Life could be only Black or White. Two extremes. No middle positions. Either you are on one side or you are in the other. Mutually excluyent. Good or bad, right or wrong,




Then, when Istarted to grow up and I started knowing more about the world, I found that beyong black and white, there was a big scale of grey colors in the middle. Light grey, dark grey.... grey... Somehow good, somehow bad....




Finally, I realized that things and people are not grey neither black or white as I used to think. They are just black and white... yes, black and white, all together and at the same time. Good and bad, right and wrong...





Despite this, somedays, I just prefer watching life in bright and fully colors.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin