Sunday 15 March 2009

My other me...

Little Prince

Last Sunday I read in the magazine of La Nacion newspaper an article that was titled: "I and my other me". It was about people who are succesful and very popular in their professions but they have a hidden part, their hobbies, their passion that it is not usually known.

A brigde between what you make for a living and what really makes you to spark. A bridge between a necessity and a passion.

A famous singer that also paint and write. A fashion designer that also does Tarot. A famous drawer of children´s books that also runs adventure´s races. A lawer that also sings Tango. A rock musician that also sells painting brushes. And me... a humble graduated girl that also used to paint with the simplest pothoshop program ever.

Lightness
Spring

Sorrow

If you want to acquire my art or just leave a comment, write me to eugeniaincanada@gmail.com May be, the little artist that is inside me will show up again

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin