Saturday 20 September 2008

...

...It has been a long time since I wrote in the Blog for the last time. Some changes have been happening in my life. Some new questions have come up , but no answers yet. Sometimes I wonder if it is really worthy keeping this blog when I am not in Canada anymore. My trip is over, though, my heart is still in Canada somedays. However, I think that this blogg is bigger than Canada and that trip. This blog is about me wherever I am, wherever I go or wherever I live. This Blog is the space where I can create, where I can imagine, where I feel free of being me. It´s MY space. That is why I keep it. Even if sometimes i don´t have the time to write, or the clarity to put what i think and feel in words or even if sometimes simply I do not have the will...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin