Saturday 20 September 2008

Inside Out



the biggest lie you ever told - your deepest fear 'bout growin' old
the longest night you ever spent - the angriest letter you never sent´- the boy you swore you'd never leave - the one you kissed on new years's eve -the sweetest dream you had last night -- your darkest hour, your hardest fight

I wanna know you - like I know myself -I'm waitin' for you - there ain't no one elsetalk to me baby - scream and shout- I want to know you - inside out - I wanna dig down deep - I wanna lose some sleep - I wanna scream and shout - I wanna know you inside out -I wanna take my time - I wanna know your mind- ya know there ain't no doubt - I wanna know you inside out

the saddest song you ever heard - the most you said with just one wordthe loneliest prayer you ever prayed - the truest vow you ever madewhat makes you laugh, what makes you cry what makes you mad, what gets you byyou highest hight, your lowest low - these things I want to know

I wanna know you - like I know myself I'm waitin' for you - there ain't no one elsetalk to me baby - scream and shout I want to know you - inside out I wanna dig down deep - I wanna lose some sleep I wanna scream and shout - I wanna know you inside out I wanna take my time - I wanna know your mind ya know there ain't no doubt - I wanna know you inside out I wanna know your soul - I wanna lose controlc'mon n' let it out - I wanna know you inside out ya gotta dig down deep - I wanna lose some sleep I wanna scream and shout - I wanna know you inside out tell me everything...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin