Monday 14 July 2008

"My Lion Queen"

Hortensia, the queen of my house.

Yuko, my Japanese friend from York University, used to define me as “the girl of the three Cs”. She used to say that I was a simple person because I love things whose names start with the letter C. I like Cookies, Coke (diet coke) and Cats.

Cats. Many people don’t like cats. However, I believe that the reason why people don’t like cats is because they have never had one. I love cats. They are so smart, bright, independent, free, powerful, warm hearted, caring, affectionate…cute. They know what they want. They treat you as an equal. They don’t have a boss, they just have a partner. They enjoy your company and they look for your company.

There is nothing like having a small feline lying in your laps while it waits to be stroked and starts to purr.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin