Sunday 20 July 2008

Job Hunter...


I’m looking for a job now, so I am a “job hunter” or a “job seeker”, in simple words I am unemployed.

It is said that a job is one of the most important thing in life. You need to do what you love and you need to love what you do. However, sometimes it is not easy.

Looking for a job is hard, stressful and demoralizing sometimes. It is very tough to fulfill your “employer’s expectations”. If you are young, they say you don’t have enough experience. But if you have experience, you are old enough. If you got your university degree, they prefer students. But if you are a student, you should finish your career as soon as possible if you want to go up. Sometimes, it is really ironic.

I think that none one should ever forget how they start in the job market. There is always someone that helps you in some way. As a baby who starts to walk, you need a hand to keep you stand up.

Looking for a job is a though task. However, I am ready to start knocking doors. They might open or not, but I will always remember this:

Every “No” you receive brings you closer to that “Yes”

I am ready for the “No” until the “Yes” comes.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin