Monday 11 May 2009

Experiences...

Sometimes, we go through bad moments. Those moments that you would prefer to avoid or you would like that they never have happened to you. However, we are there, in the middle of a terrible situation, not knowing what to do, what to say or what to not say. Utterly confuse. But you are in the party, the music began and you must dance.

“What a bad expience”, I used to say. How I didn´t realize on time! I blamed myself. Why I didn´t make that decision earlier!

“Regreting about the past is useless”, a little voice that came from my deep inside, said. “You do not gain anything doing that. You cannot change the past. The only thing you can do is look forward”, the voice continued.

Moreover – my mind kept talking - “there is no such “bad” experience”. Experience is not good or bad. Experience is experience. You learn from it. You grow because of it.

There is not good or bad experiences, on the contrary, we can say that there is something good and something bad in all of them. The important thing is the final message, what you learnt from them.

The only source of knowledge is experience
Albert Einstein quotes
In youth we learn; in age we understand.
Marie Ebner-Eschenbach
Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.
Rodin
This is the way it just happens to be.
ZEN Quote

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin